LECOM Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

If you did not get an email that you're on the waitlist is that a bad sign?
Based on my understanding, if you didn’t get an email for the waitlist you’re still being considered for a seat in the class. As long as your lecom portal status says “your file is under review by the admissions committee” then you’re still being considered for a seat

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Do LECOM send rejections to people who interviewed? If not, there is really no way to figure out whether or not they are still considering us...
Yes no one receives rejections until the end, due to it being "rolling admissions" lol so basically they lead you on and cut you loose right at the end.

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s surprising.... I interviewed on March 11 and heard nothing since then....😅hope this is not a silent rejection :( can i ask your stats?
Oh gosh I interviewed March 4th and didn’t hear back either. Now I’m scared 😩

Reactions: 1 user
That’s surprising.... I interviewed on March 11 and heard nothing since then....😅hope this is not a silent rejection :( can i ask your stats?
Gpa-3.4 sgpa-3.9 AA-21 TS-24 pat-20; we can’t lose hope yet! 🤙🏼

Did anyone who interviewed in March get accepted yet?

Oh gosh I interviewed March 4th and didn’t hear back either. Now I’m scared 😩
Omg I interviewed on March 4th as well...My file is still under review 🙃😐

• Wow
Yes no one receives rejections until the end, due to it being "rolling admissions" lol so basically they lead you on and cut you loose right at the end.
Not necessarily. If your lecom portal status changes to “A decision has been made on your file. You will receive a notice within 30 days” and you didn’t get an email saying you were accepted, then they said a letter of rejection through the mail. They have done this all throughout the cycle, it didn’t just stop because of rolling admissions. And since it is rolling admissions they can reject applicants at any time

Not necessarily. If your lecom portal status changes to “A decision has been made on your file. You will receive a notice within 30 days” and you didn’t get an email saying you were accepted, then they said a letter of rejection through the mail. They have done this all throughout the cycle, it didn’t just stop because of rolling admissions. And since it is rolling admissions they can reject applicants at any time
Does this mean people have been rejected? If the lecom portal says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee" does this mean they are actually considering you or is it basically a rejection not hearing anything this late?

Does this mean people have been rejected? If the lecom portal says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee" does this mean they are actually considering you or is it basically a rejection not hearing anything this late?
No. If your file is still under review, then then it’s still under review and they’re still considering you for a seat. You aren’t rejected until your status changes to “a decision has been made on your file” and you haven’t received an acceptance email

has anyone received a confirmation email or zoom link for next Thursday's interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like we're not gonna hear back until they interview everyone and theyll make a decision who gets to have the last remaining seats. So we might have to wait after april 15 the last date for interviews. but thats my guess

Reactions: 2 users
yeah... but I am confused because I thought it was rolling admission :(
It is rolling admissions but that doesn’t mean they’ve made a decision on every applicant yet. It sucks but at this point it’s just a waiting game

Does anyone know how likely it is to get off the waitlist? I’ve heard that they take a decent amount of people off the waitlist to be accepted but is that really true?

I just got accepted!! Honestly thank you to everyone on here that helped especially near my interview when I was nervous. I’m so excited for LECOM😭😭

Reactions: 6 users
I just got accepted!! Honestly thank you to everyone on here that helped especially near my interview when I was nervous. I’m so excited for LECOM😭😭

Congrats to you!!!! :)

Congratulations! When did you interview

I also don’t know if my portal changed because I’m at work right now and saw the email and have been freaking out ever since lol. And overall GPA is a 3.67 and my science GPA is a 3.62. For my DAT 22 AA.

Nope.... :( interviewed in March & my LECOM status is still under review.... 3.5 o/sgpa & 23 AA :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Those are such good stats...this cycle is just confusing. It’s like even 21-23 AA are considered average this cycle...

• Care
I interviewed on 3/25 and had the 03/26 information session. On Monday I got the status change saying "Decision was made on your file, you will receive a letter within 14 days". Anyone knows what this means?

I interviewed on 3/25 and had the 03/26 information session. On Monday I got the status change saying "Decision was made on your file, you will receive a letter within 14 days". Anyone knows what this means?
Unfortunately if you didn’t receive an email saying you were accepted, this is most likely a rejection. Check your AADSAS portal as well and see if that says denied

Unfortunately if you didn’t receive an email saying you were accepted, this is most likely a rejection. Check your AADSAS portal as well and see if that says denied
Rest in spaghetti never forghetti :rofl:

I had my decision status changed from "under review" to " none" just now. i interviewed on 04/08

I had my decision status changed from "under review" to " none" just now. i interviewed on 04/08
is that a good sign? ugh mine still says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." and I interviewed in feb

is that a good sign? ugh mine still says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." and I interviewed in feb
Mine says the same thing. I interviewed in March 4th

I interviewed on Febrary 18 and haven't heard anything either; I sent a letter of intent two weeks after my interview and they said it was added to my file. I reached out again in late March, and they said my application was still under review.

• Sad
At this point of the cycle, Idk what to think anymore. A friend that interview recently told me that we're interviewing for a position on the waitlist, :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Care
I think the class is full because they sent alternate list offers to some people. :(
I hope they dont just ghost us

anyone got officially rejected?
Last year when I applied I heard absolutely nothing until I was rejected on May 8th. I’m assuming they will be sending out rejections within the coming weeks

Did anyone ever get an interview invite only through aadsas ? aka I was checking my status and never got it in an actual email but had to go to the LECOM portal to set it up and still haven’t received confirmation that its set
hey this happened to me too and I didnt receive a single email notification about my interview until I checked the portal (it was too late). when I reached out to the school, all they told me was that they an invite email and 2 reminder emails, none of which I received. I don't know whats going on with their system but if this happened to more than one of us, Im sure it was a mistake on their end.

ahhhh I just got accepted today guys!!! I got the email & my portal status was updated, it didn't say accepted on the portal tho just "we've made a final decision we'll send it by mail"

Reactions: 7 users
congrats!!! Did you receive waitlist offer before you got accepted?
nah no waitlist offer, I interviewed pre-december & heard almost nothing up until now hahaha

• Love
ahhhh I just got accepted today guys!!! I got the email & my portal status was updated, it didn't say accepted on the portal tho just "we've made a final decision we'll send it by mail"
Congrats! how full do you think the class is right now?

Does anyone know if LECOM is going back to in person classes this fall?

"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. We will notify you in 30 days."
I just checked AADSAS and it's a confirmed rejection

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Care