LECOM Bradenton Class of 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

minhtos

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make this thread to welcome those accepted and coming to LECOM-B.

Hopefully we can use this thread to get more info about each other and what not. (and for those already at LECOM-B, please come give us some tips and advice :laugh:)

Members don't see this ad.

I applied on the deadline and have not heard anything yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I currently live in Bradenton and I'm attending LECOM-B in the fall for the pharmacy program. My wife is in the DO program here finishing up her first year. If anyone has any questions about the area I will try to answer them.

Hello,
I will be a first year pharm student in August, I currently room with a pharmacy student going into his second year.
We have a 3 bedroom apt. in Lakewood Ranch, Fl on Lakewood Ranch Blvd. that is about 5-10 minutes driving to LECOM-B (Colonial Grand). We are looking for a Pharmacy student who is interested in rooming with us. If you have any interest or have any questions please reply to this thread and I will be happy to respond.
Thanks!

Last edited: