Late Offers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountebank

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any programs out there still offering interviews. And for those with experience, how late into the interview season should one still expect to hear from a program?

Members don't see this ad.

my last offer was Dec 5, SUNY-Stony Brook. I called UCLA-Harbor, and the secretary said "oh, your application is still being processed" the next day I got an email rejection. Glad I could help speed of THAT process.

others?

I've gotten two offers since last Thursday. There are still a few spots to be had.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an offer last week. There will be some more interview offers trickling down for the next month because there are people (like myself) that are cancelling interviews...

Thanks for cancelling those interviews you don't want!!!!!! May those interviews go to people who still don't have many (or any!) Can you tell them to give your interviews to me??????;)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Annette I actually sent out a LOR to all the EM residencies supporting you. I told them I woudl give up my spot for ya.

Good luck.
Q