General Knight-Hennessy Scholar Application Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I was reviewing my Knight-Hennessy application at Stanford, I realized that I misspelled the name of the program a few times throughout my application (spelling it: Knights Hennessey). I don't know how I did not notice this before submission, but I'm concerned that this will reflect poorly on my part, especially considering it is an extremely competitive program. This program is kinda the dream for me so I'm not too sure what to do now, and I was thinking about sending the program an email acknowledging this spelling error. Should I ask them if I can go in and correct the mistake since the application is not reviewed until October?
To use a dating analogy: if you go on a blind date, you don't point out the acne lesion on your chin. You hope that all your other positive attributes will distract them and keep them from giving it intense scrutiny. By the time they get to know you, they might not care.

I suggest you would do yourself a disservice to call attention to the mistakes you've made.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.