KCU-COM vs. MU-COM vs. WesternU/COMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

[deleted]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to get some feedback on these schools from the SDN community. I have no preference for location but finances are important to me and KCU-COM ranks higher in that regard with their lower cost of tuition and the cheaper cost of living in the area. However, these are all reputable schools and I would like everyone's opinion on the pros and cons of each school to help narrow my choices down. Thank you!
Why dont you give your thoughts on each school, or research the pro's and cons of each school first and ask specific questions afterwards.

I'm trying to decide between KCU joplin and MUCOM also, but decided not to attend WesternU interview after visiting there in the summer. My wife is from Socal and said Pomona is horrendously expensive and I have read a lot of complaints about their curriculum (which is said to be changing but I have not seen the details) and the amount of hours you have to spend in learning groups with pharmacy, veterinary, nursing students etc. So you may want to look into that a bit further as far was WesternU goes.