Kaplan coaching???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr_priya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
Can someone clarify this? Does taking Kaplan coaching assure you more scores than self preparation?
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

HI,
i dont think so.......
There is no definate key to gud scores.it all depends on how much u can reproduce on the final day .

I personally think that if one has been out of touch of sitting and studing for hrs,then joining kaplans might be of help (I have NOT joined personally).But if u think u can be self deciplined, u can go for the kaplans book and the online ques.Coz they are no doubt helpful.

Hope my words were of help.

dr_priya said:
Hello
Can someone clarify this? Does taking Kaplan coaching assure you more scores than self preparation?
Thanks!!

While Kaplan coaching does not assure a better score, it is definitely helpful. Keep in mind that many of their videos are derived from preparatory classes held for students taking the usmle, so may seem too detailed.

I found their coverage of microbiology and physiology excellent, biochem and dental anat average, and anatomy and path terrible. :cool: