Kaplan and Princeton Who is Better?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I_curiousgeorge

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan to take the OAT course this summer to help me prepare for the exam, but I don't know whether I should sign up with Kaplan or Princeton Review.
I heard from my friend that Princeton is better on MCAT, but Kaplan is better on OAT preparation than Princeton Review. I'm not sure if I should take class with Kaplan or not. Please give me some advise on this if you have any idea or experiences with the class from either test progarm. Thank you.

curiousgeorge

Members don't see this ad.

My roomate took the Kaplan DAT course last summer, and liked it.
their DAT and OAT meet together for most of the time, and them the OAT students break off for physics while DAT students do other stuff. I heard that this is good because you get more individual attention on the Physics, since there are more people doing DAT than OAT.
Anyways, i'm taking the Kaplan OAT couse this summer. i feel that it's probably your ambition to study during the summer, not which place you take the course from, that will determine how well you take the test. from the looks of it, you're pretty ambitious about it, so i bet you'll do great either way!
Good Luck from Seattle,