June 25th Pcat test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotgame83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the designated testing facilities are for this test? On their website it only has the testing sites for the other three tests and only has a deadline for the June 25th test. Im in New Jersey so hopefully it wont be too far.

Members don't see this ad.

gotgame83 said:
Does anyone know where the designated testing facilities are for this test? On their website it only has the testing sites for the other three tests and only has a deadline for the June 25th test. Im in New Jersey so hopefully it wont be too far.

Did you check the ptcb website? or are you referring to the New Jersey website? Check the FAQ in the pharmacy forum. :)

gotgame83 said:
yes i checked on the pcat website however all the locations listed are only for oct nov and jan. There isnt a single mention of which sites will be hosting the June testing. This is the link i have been looking at http://harcourtassessment.com/haiweb/Cultures/en-US/dotCom/PCATWEB/about/PCAT+Testing+Centers.htm

sorry i meant pcat :oops:, I had just responded to pharm tech inquiry. :D
i'm hoping over to the site now; be back.

EDIT: check with your school to make sure that an alternative testing site has not been overlooked/omitted accidentally. You can also try contacting the New Brunswick peeps and asking the same question. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for you help. I will try to contact the New Brunswick testing place in a short while. Since this isnt listed on their website im guessing June isnt a very popular testing time for many.

No sites have June listed so I think their website has just not been updated. Probably all most if not all of the facilities listed will also have the June Test offered. If I was to guess I would say any place that has OCT NOV JAN listed will have it in June and the ones that only have OCT JAN will not.