Jefferson NE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DannyRicciardo

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
As match rankings approach I wanted more information on Jefferson NE in PA. Specifically about their relationship with ortho and their change into a new director? They seem to have big volume but do they have diversity? Is it a good program to invest 3 years into? How would you compare it againts Bryn Mawr and Temple?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
As match rankings approach I wanted more information on Jefferson NE in PA. Specifically about their relationship with ortho and their change into a new director? They seem to have big volume but do they have diversity? Is it a good program to invest 3 years into? How would you compare it againts Bryn Mawr and Temple?
I rotated through there as a student during the Justin Fleming days. He was employed with the orthopedic group there. It was a powerhouse program. Lots of diversity and trauma. Justin Fleming left and that ortho group he was employed by took over and have changed the dynamics of the program. From what I hear the ortho group has taken control of the trauma and ortho is doing the cases. It is not the same program with the same relationships. This is how quickly programs can change if certain people leave a residency program. Nobody cares how it affects the podiatry residency program.

Reactions: 1 user