January 2015 PCAT Testing Centers?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dopamine11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any testing centers (ANYWHERE) that are still open for the January 2015 PCAT? I recently decided to take the PCAT and registered for the January 6-7 testing window today, not realizing that every testing center would be full by now (even within a 300 mile radius of me). I was under the impression that if I registered before the deadline (which is November 6th), I would at least be able to schedule my test somewhere.

Members don't see this ad.

They are not full haha Registration opens September 9th I believe for that testing window.

Not according to my calendar (from PCAT). Registration for the Jan 2015 6th and 7th dates opened back in March so it is possible the seats are filled/very limited.

Does anyone know of any testing centers (ANYWHERE) that are still open for the January 2015 PCAT? I recently decided to take the PCAT and registered for the January 6-7 testing window today, not realizing that every testing center would be full by now (even within a 300 mile radius of me). I was under the impression that if I registered before the deadline (which is November 6th), I would at least be able to schedule my test somewhere.

Well, I was going to register for the November PCAT couple of days ago but back out because it's too soon (I'm still taking classes this semester). So I called Pearson to ask if seats for Jan PCAT in Las Vegas was still available and guess what? It is! So I'm taking it in January.