Issues with Altus website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

officially_apostate

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Altus website to register for CASPer? On my phone, I can't get past uploading a photo of my ID (iPhone 11, using google chrome, hit the take photo button and my camera opens but it's black, no image to take photo of) and on my work computer it won't let me sign into the website, just a red flashing box. I haven't tried on personal laptop yet, but will try to later today.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone else having issues with Altus website to register for CASPer? On my phone, I can't get past uploading a photo of my ID (iPhone 11, using google chrome, hit the take photo button and my camera opens but it's black, no image to take photo of) and on my work computer it won't let me sign into the website, just a red flashing box. I haven't tried on personal laptop yet, but will try to later today.
Be sure to use one of their 2 “approved” browsers, Chrome or Firefox

Reactions: 1 user
Be sure to use one of their 2 “approved” browsers, Chrome or Firefox
Yep, only using Chrome, and also tried an incognito window. Might not be compatible with my work computer and my phone. Will try later on my personal laptop but was curious if others had similar issues.

Not sure if you updated your browsers or any compatibility issues; make sure you allow for accessing the camera/microphone (I presume you did). If worse comes to worst, you should be able to ask their help desk.

Reactions: 1 user