Is APDS no longer around?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheGrog

Surgical Attending
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of trying to find a residency slot and thus, check the APDS.org website daily.

I have noticed there there has not been one SINGLE change to ANYTHING on the entire site since the end of July.

I even submitted my info to them over a week ago to post in the "available residents" board, but nothing has been posted and no reply.

Just wondering if the site is dead or if anyone knows if there is a new site to go to.:confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

The site is still up and running as far as I know. I'm still getting emails from them.

I am in the process of trying to find a residency slot and thus, check the APDS.org website daily.

I have noticed there there has not been one SINGLE change to ANYTHING on the entire site since the end of July.

I even submitted my info to them over a week ago to post in the "available residents" board, but nothing has been posted and no reply.

Just wondering if the site is dead or if anyone knows if there is a new site to go to.:confused::confused:

I remember that you were going through hard times a year ago as well. I'm sorry that your road through residency has been so rough.

I'm relatively out of touch with open residency positions at this point, but I do remember that my home institution (SLU) seemed to have a PGY-3 transfer almost every year....of course that was 4-5 years ago.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Looks like two prelim interns got fired or quit recently