Coursework & Fieldwork IPADD PRo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ajackson

Reaction score
Anybody used this for class? if yeah, how does it work with blackboard to do assignments?

I have read many people swear by notability...what are your thoughts?

Importantly, which size would be good to learn anatomy from the apps, draw SC pathways etc?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the smaller one with notability. This thing has changed how I do school and the size is fine. You can easily import PowerPoints or pdf from blackboard straight to the app. I prefer to do it in PDF bc sometimes it glitches and won’t load in PowerPoint.
You can record with notability and Star something you missed, go back and click on it and review it.

I also recommend the app Complete Anatomy for anatomy. They also have essential anatomy which is free, but I preferred the complete one after the free trial and purchased it

Reactions: 1 user
I have the smaller one with notability. This thing has changed how I do school and the size is fine. You can easily import PowerPoints or pdf from blackboard straight to the app. I prefer to do it in PDF bc sometimes it glitches and won’t load in PowerPoint.
You can record with notability and Star something you missed, go back and click on it and review it.

I also recommend the app Complete Anatomy for anatomy. They also have essential anatomy which is free, but I preferred the complete one after the free trial and purchased it
Do you think the 10 inch is appropriate size to take notes, draw stuff for notes etc?