Interview help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXoneAl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All! I need some suggestions from you! I have an interview scheduled for the inpatient pharmacist position at one of the hospitals in bay area with1 hour of written exam and 1 hour of situational based questions. Anybody have any inputs for written exam? What general topics should I study and what they look for in a job candidate when they ask those situational questions. Any help appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Interesting.. I have not interviewed with many hospitals but the hospitals around my area do not make you take a written exam. Are you a new grad? What are your previous professional experiences?

Members don't see this ad :)
Alright this is what I do. On my way to the interview I play this song on repeat. I envision that my interviewer is the sultan and Jafar is the person that I am going to replace.

You gotta watch this video, internalize the lyrics, and execute the vision on the way into your interview. I know it’s kinda unconventional but it works every time for me.

If your extra lucky you will be driving into the parking lot at exactly 2:10 of the song. Then you’ll get the job for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Alright this is what I do. On my way to the interview I play this song on repeat. I envision that my interviewer is the sultan and Jafar is the person that I am going to replace.

You gotta watch this video, internalize the lyrics, and execute the vision on the way into your interview. I know it’s kinda unconventional but it works every time for me.

If your extra lucky you will be driving into the parking lot at exactly 2:10 of the song. Then you’ll get the job for sure.

This is gold

Reactions: 1 user