🚨🚨🚨 Interview at SGU🚨🚨🚨

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nerdandproud

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming interview with Dr. Philip Benjamin Robinson (SGU) in a couple weeks. Has anyone been interviewed by him recently? How was your experience? What should I expect?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the link, but this one is pretty old, that's why I asked about recently.

I just graduated SGU so my interview was 4 years ago and with a different interviewer. All the SGU interviews are very relaxed though from my experience and from everyone I talked to. Its mostly a time for you to ask questions. They want to make sure you have fully thought out your decision to attend SGU and also that you don't have aspirations of like ortho or derm or some competitive field.

I just graduated SGU so my interview was 4 years ago and with a different interviewer. All the SGU interviews are very relaxed though from my experience and from everyone I talked to. Its mostly a time for you to ask questions. They want to make sure you have fully thought out your decision to attend SGU and also that you don't have aspirations of like ortho or derm or some competitive field.
Thank you for your response. It really helps.

Hi everyone,

I have an upcoming interview with Dr. Philip Benjamin Robinson (SGU) in a couple weeks. Has anyone been interviewed by him recently? How was your experience? What should I expect?
Hey I planning on applying to SGU because I just got rejected by Saba as their fall class was full. I have an mcat score of 494 and cgpa of 3.2. Do I have a chance?

Hey I planning on applying to SGU because I just got rejected by Saba as their fall class was full. I have an mcat score of 494 and cgpa of 3.2. Do I have a cha
It’s May did you get in?

Hey I planning on applying to SGU because I just got rejected by Saba as their fall class was full. I have an mcat score of 494 and cgpa of 3.2. Do I have a chance?
you should get in. there are alot of students that get in with low gpa. just be careful, my class started off with around 80 students and now only half of those remain.

you should get in. there are alot of students that get in with low gpa. just be careful, my class started off with around 80 students and now only half of those remain.
oh do tell what happen to the other half?..dismissed, repeat offenders or?

Hi everyone,

How did your interview go? I have an interview with him this Friday!