International Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilikepod

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a Canadian student and will be attending Temple this fall. My question is would anyone happen to know the proper procedures after you receive your I-20 form from your school?

Members don't see this ad.

ilikepod said:
I am a Canadian student and will be attending Temple this fall. My question is would anyone happen to know the proper procedures after you receive your I-20 form from your school?

I do not. We have a Candian crippler at CPMS but I would check w/ the admission at Temple, the rules maybe different.

ilikepod said:

There were several Canadian students at Temple when I was a student there. In fact, my roommate was from Montreal. Just contact the TUSPM Admissions about securing I-20 procedures. Welcome to the Temple family. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.