International Student Loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nz99

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was accepted by Michigan State last year and is currently on my deferral year due to personal reasons. Unfortunately I do need to apply for private loans to cover the cost. Has anyone had any similar expericnes? I feel really hopeless as it is extremely difficult to get international student loans for medical/vet med school. 😭

Members don't see this ad.

those are the two I know about. There are a bunch of private lenders so just searching through and seeing which one currently offers the best deal is probably your best option.

those are the two I know about. There are a bunch of private lenders so just searching through and seeing which one currently offers the best deal is probably your best option.
Thank you! I did look into these two but I don't have a co-signer at this moment unfortunately. But I'll try harder! Thanks!

I don't know how it compares to the above mentioned ones but the one private loan I took out for undergrad was through discover.