IMG match 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentrpdj

Reaction score
1st time posting. quick background:
-US IMG with a very low step 1
-atypical student(30+ had another career)
-45% thru my CK UWorld QBank
-OET passed(BS exam)

Question to whoever can give a lost soul advice:
I took a LOA to study for step 1, passed on 1st attempt. my excuse: i needed to study, plain and simple, no real reason.
should i actually let them know or wait if i get an interview?
any pointers on how to get done faster with ck, should i just do UWorld 24/7 and not read? i feel its faster than MTB. I dont. have time for OME or anyother resource, trying to take CK ASAP...just don know where ASAP is.
shooting for family

thanks for the advice.

P.S. anybody who need to hear this, some of us pass step and dont get a 278, haven't died yet. u'll live. =)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
1st time posting. quick background:
-US IMG with a very low step 1
-atypical student(30+ had another career)
-45% thru my CK UWorld QBank
-OET passed(BS exam)

Question to whoever can give a lost soul advice:
I took a LOA to study for step 1, passed on 1st attempt. my excuse: i needed to study, plain and simple, no real reason.
should i actually let them know or wait if i get an interview?
any pointers on how to get done faster with ck, should i just do UWorld 24/7 and not read? i feel its faster than MTB. I dont. have time for OME or anyother resource, trying to take CK ASAP...just don know where ASAP is.
shooting for family

thanks for the advice.

P.S. anybody who need to hear this, some of us pass step and dont get a 278, haven't died yet. u'll live. =)
I did all UW but took around seven months .. so not sure if it fits to your ASAP .. i watched OME as well, only when tired with UW. Worked fine. my scores improved. all the best.