Position Wanted IM Programs, NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nymed99999

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am a MS4 from a west-coast school. Unfortunately my Fiancé just recently matched into an ENT program in manhattan. Due to this I will be looking to match into an internal medicine program in NYC. As I am from a west coast school I do not have a good idea as to how all of the internal medicine programs rank in the NYC area. I am interested in knowing how all of the academic programs rank as well as which community programs are the best. I am a pretty average applicant and I am not sure where to spend my time pursuing. My board scores are slightly above the national average for step 1, I have two publications one of which is in Science and I did two years of research at MGH before deciding to go to medical school. What schools are realistic for me? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

So I am a MS4 from a west-coast school. Unfortunately my Fiancé just recently matched into an ENT program in manhattan. Due to this I will be looking to match into an internal medicine program in NYC. As I am from a west coast school I do not have a good idea as to how all of the internal medicine programs rank in the NYC area. I am interested in knowing how all of the academic programs rank as well as which community programs are the best. I am a pretty average applicant and I am not sure where to spend my time pursuing. My board scores are slightly above the national average for step 1, I have two publications one of which is in Science and I did two years of research at MGH before deciding to go to medical school. What schools are realistic for me? Thanks for your help.

This would be better in the Internal Medicine forum.