if you already interviewed at USUHS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alli Cat

Flygirl
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! To the peeps who have already interviewed at USUHS: have they told you the tentative class dates for officer training for next summer? In particular, what are the class dates for Air Force?

Thanks! Alli

Members don't see this ad.

I've been to that site (a lot!), and I figured that the June 2 was our date, but I just wanted to make sure. Did they tell you June 2 was the USUHS date for sure? I want to do the AIDS ride from SF to LA the second week of June, but I don't want to sign up unless I can make it!

Alli

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't apply to USUHS, but I'm considering HPSP with the Air Force, so I've visited that site quite a few times as well. In the past, before they revamped the COT home page, the HPSP/USUHS class date was the one starting in June. I also have an event I wanted to attend the second week of June, so I'm curious to find out (if I end up doing HPSP) when I would do COT.

Alli Cat,

I thought you decided against the Air Force...anyways...just call Mike Hobiena at USUHS. He might be able to help.

Later
ENS Rotatores

Oh yeah, that's right. I decided to choose Navy. Thanks for reminding me.

as IF! :)

But thanks for the advice... I'm sure Mike has missed the melodic sound of my voice. It's time to call him again.

Alli

Oh P.S. I don't have DSL yet. My only internet access is at work, so I can't use AOL. Just FYI ;)