I know of a job opening in Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's at an independent pharmacy in a small city in a rural area. I can provide further details via PM.

Pay is OK, and the benefits aren't as good as in a chain, but there aren't any metrics or any of that junk.

Members don't see this ad.

Update: Two openings now, and a couple of tech openings as well.

I suppose there is no place like home….

Members don't see this ad :)
Update: Two openings now, and a couple of tech openings as well.

This update was detrimental in getting quality applicants but at least you are being honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
This update was detrimental in getting quality applicants but at least you are being honest.

I thought the same thing - I was thinking “oh man…. Must be a dumpster fire somewhere in Kansas”

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Tap your heels together 3 times and all of your student loans disappear :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I am interested. Here are my requirements.
250k salary.
30% yearly bonus
50,000 sign on bonus
$1 million dollar stock option. Tesla stock. Not your company
Student loan repayment.

Please pm if you are interested in my candidacy

It's at an independent pharmacy in a small city in a rural area. I can provide further details via PM.

Pay is OK, and the benefits aren't as good as in a chain, but there aren't any metrics or any of that junk.
Nice . But tell me what kind of benefits are good that the chains offer ? Please . High deductible health insurance plans ? That’s a benefit ? You have to assume most of the cost of your health related expenses until you meet the deductibles. And 401k? Blah . 401k is nothing special that any employer offers - most jobs offer some kind of 401k retirement plan . Chains don’t offer such great benefits at all . Mediocre .

Reactions: 1 user
From my friend's perspective, the fact that there are no metrics, or DMs breathing down their necks, makes the reduced benefits totally worth it.

From my friend's perspective, the fact that there are no metrics, or DMs breathing down their necks, makes the reduced benefits totally worth it.
Reduced benefits are never worth it.

• Okay...