I am in need of advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fauowl2315

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so, I have worked at CVS as a tech for 8 1/2 years. I was always debating between medical school and pharmacy school. This past year I was accepted into a Masters of Biomedical Science program, which is a "bridge program" for medical school. However, I had a few things go in my personal life which affected my academic performance and I was dismissed from the program. I have been thinking what I want to do and finally decided I think Pharmacy school is where my passion is. Do you guys think me being dismissed from this MBS program will affect my chances of getting accepted into Pharmacy School?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok so, I have worked at CVS as a tech for 8 1/2 years. I was always debating between medical school and pharmacy school. This past year I was accepted into a Masters of Biomedical Science program, which is a "bridge program" for medical school. However, I had a few things go in my personal life which affected my academic performance and I was dismissed from the program. I have been thinking what I want to do and finally decided I think Pharmacy school is where my passion is. Do you guys think me being dismissed from this MBS program will affect my chances of getting accepted into Pharmacy School?
I don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t accept you. You could always explain in the personal statement or special circumstances why exactly the bridge program didn’t work out and why you decided to choose pharmacy over it. Good luck!