Howard University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing your stats? And when you applied? Thank you so much!
Yes,
My undergrad GPA was was a 3.0
My current graduate GPA is a 3.8
My DAT score was a 19AA 20 TS GC- 19 OC- 19 Bio- 21 RC- 23 PAT- 18 QR- 16
I sent in the application materials a bit late in early October so if you sent your material in late, just know that there is hope!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes,
My undergrad GPA was was a 3.0
My current graduate GPA is a 3.8
My DAT score was a 19AA 20 TS GC- 19 OC- 19 Bio- 21 RC- 23 PAT- 18 QR- 16
I sent in the application materials a bit late in early October so if you sent your material in late, just know that there is hope!
Thank you so much for responding!
I applied beginning of September, but my dat wasn’t verified until October 22nd. So I guess that’s when my application was officially considered complete. Fingers crossed still waiting to hear back. Good luck to you 🍀

🙌🏽 Just received an acceptance email at 10:59pm. I interviewed on Jan. 29th. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Members don't see this ad :)
🙌🏽 Just received an acceptance email at 10:59pm. I interviewed on Jan. 29th. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Congratulations!! There is a groupme for accepted and committed students. Here is the link:
You're invited to join my group "General Questions About HUCD" on GroupMe. GroupMe

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Received an acceptance email last night as well! If you are waiting just know that there is still a lot of time in this cycle and the admissions committee informed us that they would be interviewing into April. Good luck to everybody and God bless.

Reactions: 5 users
Hey I just received an acceptance email today! I am so excited. I interviewed on Feb 3rd. God bless those who are still waiting to hear back and I'm looking forward to my future at HUCD!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey I just received an acceptance email today! I am so excited. I interviewed on Feb 3rd. God bless those who are still waiting to hear back and I'm looking forward to my future at HUCD!
When did you apply?

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing?

I called, they are interviewing, but for waitlist. They said their class was filled.
Hey, what phone number did you use? I tried calling all of the number listed under their page and none of them work.

Are there any current students at Howard that I can PM? I would like to ask you guys some specific questions.