How long after interviews to hear back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiwi20

Reaction score
I had my interviews with Temple and LECOM, but haven’t heard back yet. How long do you think it’ll be?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No need to call them. Just sit back, relax, and make celebration plans for getting that acceptance letter.

Reactions: 3 users
14 business days. No reason to reach out. You will get in some where. Applications are down and in your favor.

Reactions: 3 users
14 business days. No reason to reach out. You will get in some where. Applications are down and in your favor.

I decided to reach out after giving them a week because of my anxiety and stress. Would it be best to call or email?

I decided to reach out after giving them a week because of my anxiety and stress. Would it be best to call or email?
Don't forget to check your junk/spam folder as well. Sometimes emails from the schools can end up in there. Happened to me when I applied to Temple.

Reactions: 1 users
Podiatry schools have a basically 100% accept rate. A few have a bit lower rate than peers, but you didn't apply to those ones.
If you don't get in at the ones you applied (horrific Mcat or some crazy reason), you'd still get into NY or KentSt.
Don't sweat it. You are fine. You will be accepted with scholarship.

Everyone get in, but it's what you do after getting in that matters (get good gpa, keep scholarship, match well, gain good knowledge, etc).

Reactions: 1 users