Holiday Bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

northeast-southwest

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did everyone get for their holiday bonus this year?

Members don't see this ad.

My bonus is making do with at least one employee out for the last 5 weeks

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Jelly of the month club is better than what I got....zip

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
wtf is a holiday bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I usually get some company branded item (water bottle, shirt, etc.).

Walmart gave out a $400 Covid bonus to all pharmacists and $300/$150 to all FT/PT technicians for Christmas. Does that count?

Reactions: 1 user
Oh did they give $400 to "Health & Wellness management"? In California FT pharmacists got $300 x4 this year (either COVID-LS or LUMP SUM HRLY).

Oh did they give $400 to "Health & Wellness management"? In California FT pharmacists got $300 x4 this year (either COVID-LS or LUMP SUM HRLY).
Yeah you're right. I guess that's technically a COVID-LS bonus that just happened to land on the paycheck near Christmas.

Members don't see this ad :)
Never had a holiday bonus before. We're not office workers.

Walmart announced internally (no press release) that staff pharmacists would get $1500 if full-time status, $1000 if part-time status, to be deposited on Feb 18

This screws over the abused part-time floater pool that have been working 40 a week for years (but never open door that **** so it's kinda their fault?)

Walmart announced internally (no press release) that staff pharmacists would get $1500 if full-time status, $1000 if part-time status, to be deposited on Feb 18

This screws over the abused part-time floater pool that have been working 40 a week for years (but never open door that **** so it's kinda their fault?)
Let hope they are not taking away yearly bonus and replacing with these special bonuses COVID bonus.

You can actually load the final incentive statement now to verify your position information is correct, now but it will show "N/A" under "AOR," whatever AOR is supposed to mean.

Remember the "estimated incentive amount" is the last column on the bonus summary, whereas this "AOR" column is second to last (the last column currently is "eligible days."

a $7 dollar voucher to use at the hospital cafeteria

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
15 WOW bucks to be used to purchase Kroger apparel and/or accessories.
Gotta love that the gift is money to be spent at your place of employment! I can't complain thou, we did get a 3.5% bonus the first week of december - not necessarily a "holiday bonus" but it was unexpected this year.

You can actually load the final incentive statement now to verify your position information is correct, now but it will show "N/A" under "AOR," whatever AOR is supposed to mean.

Remember the "estimated incentive amount" is the last column on the bonus summary, whereas this "AOR" column is second to last (the last column currently is "eligible days."

Sorry I'm pretty new to the company so I have no idea how to look this up. Is it on the WIRE or Workday?

Search for "final incentive statement"

Gotta love that the gift is money to be spent at your place of employment! I can't complain thou, we did get a 3.5% bonus the first week of december - not necessarily a "holiday bonus" but it was unexpected this year.
Instead of a raise?

This year I had a 2.25% raise, which was the smallest in years. Then it was immediately followed by a market adjustment, so the total ended up being 3.5%.

This year I had a 2.25% raise, which was the smallest in years. Then it was immediately followed by a market adjustment, so the total ended up being 3.5%.
congrats - probably in the top 5% of all rph's during a year like this - mine was 2.25% and no market adjustment (but I never expect one of those for the rest of my career)

At my intern job - we would always get a turkey for thanksgiving and a ham for Christmas - they would literally pull up a semi freezer truck and park it in the parking lot and they would hand them out - I thought it was pretty cool