Highly rated GPRs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reccos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there a list of highly respected GPRs that people here can post? Also, what's the best way to research details about GPRs ie do they do everything, or spent a little more time on implants vs prostho vs extrac etc etc

I'd really appreicate any help. Also, what kind of part 1 scores does one need to get into the better GPRs.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

reccos said:
Hi guys, is there a list of highly respected GPRs that people here can post? Also, what's the best way to research details about GPRs ie do they do everything, or spent a little more time on implants vs prostho vs extrac etc etc

I'd really appreicate any help. Also, what kind of part 1 scores does one need to get into the better GPRs.

Thanks

I'd be interested in the same info and also the same questions but applied to AEGDs...

Again any help is appreciated

The AEGD program in Tennesse is strong in implantology. It seems that every other week we talk about another implant case they are doing via our videoteleconferences. I'm jealous.

Demeter,

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone else out there including current GPR/AEGD residents or students who know a lot about your school's program or any others could give more information it would be helpful to many people on the forum. Thanks in advance!