Here to help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sd.cmari

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am a current podiatry student at WesternU! Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!
I am a current podiatry student at WesternU! Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to help :)
Hello
Do you know what the turnout time is for Western? I applied very late ( end of May) and i received an email 2 weeks ago from the admission counselor that i was missing something and i fixed it, but i never received an email saying they have received my application.

Hello
Do you know what the turnout time is for Western? I applied very late ( end of May) and i received an email 2 weeks ago from the admission counselor that i was missing something and i fixed it, but i never received an email saying they have received my application.
Hi there!

I would send an email to admission to see if they have received whatever was missing from your application. They usually process items very fast, so if you haven't heard from them I would definitely reach out. Hope this helps!

Hi there!

I would send an email to admission to see if they have received whatever was missing from your application. They usually process items very fast, so if you haven't heard from them I would definitely reach out. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! i will send them an email today