COMLEX Help with Level 2 CE 600 score wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am extremely frustrated and at the end of the line with my preparation for the Level 2 CE. I want a 600+ and am stuck in 449 to 419 score. I know this is going to be almost impossible for someone of my intellectual capabilities, but I am willing to work hard towards this end line.

Some of the Subjects I am stuck in are OMM, Emergency Medicine and Surgery (especially surgery and OB is the one that frustrates me the most), along with HIstory and Physical and thermoregulation related. I am enrolled in Boards Boot Camp, which is supposed to be the best and have comquest question bank subscription.

My exam is on November 27th of this year. As of right now, I am frustrated to the point of tears and hair pulling. Please, any tips to get my score up will be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Just to get a better understanding, why do you want this score?
A level 2 exam that late means no score until at least January which will likely be after interviews.

I think what would also be helpful is what resources are you using? Are you doing UWORLD? Do you find the questions difficult to grasp or you do not know the answer? Do you know the diagnosis or struggling there? Most of step 2ck is very algorithmic thinking, I think the best book to help with this is first aid for step 2 and online meded guy who has good algorithms.