General Help for undergrad science major+general questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Staff member
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear, whomever it may concern,

New to Sdn, but I had a few questions for medical students/professionals who study with a STEM-related major or anyone else who may be able to help.

I am currently an uprising senior and I am in the middle of looking at colleges and looking at majors I may want to major in. As of now, my dream is to be a Developmental Pediatrician, ( a pediatrician who helps children with special needs). ...

First off: what do you see yourself doing as a "developmental pediatrician"? How is that different from a child psychologist (you should be able to answer that question)? What would be your definition of success in this field, because the general area is really challenging.

For undergraduate admissions, it really doesn't matter much except for college admissions requirements regarding SAT/ACT/no test. If you are applying for a BS/MD or BS/DO track, the shadowing will help you; if not, it's not so important. As for honors physics, I would check the policies of colleges/universities you are interested in regarding honors physics advanced placement credits first.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.