Help! Can't see some schools in the distribution list.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried to add schools in the distribution list.
VTCSOM, East Michigan, and Rosalind Franklin.
These schools says that they require/recommend Casper test for the admission.

I can't see these schools in the list(I was able to add other schools that I am going to apply)
I contacted with the company but they are not that helpful.
What they are saying is:
"You will find Rosalind Franklin under Biomedical Sciences (The Rosalind Franklin program can be found under Biomedical sciences program. This program requires the U.S. Professional Health Sciences test.) and test dates for Central Michigan Medical have been posted. You may wish to reach out to Virginia Tech to confirm if they require Casper as they do not appear to be on our list of Medical Schools."

What does this mean?
1. I am applying to Allopathic medical school and why I should find RF under Biomedical Sciences section and What does that mean that They require US professional Health Sciecens test... not casper?
2. test dates for Central Michigan Medical have been posted..? Do I need to take another Casper test just for this school? I already took test on May 7.
3. Why I can't see VTC in the list?

Please help me.

Members don't see this ad.

Those 3 schools do not appear on the list that I found of allopathic MD schools requiring CASPer.
Virginia Tech wants it for veterinary applicants.

This year Rosalind Franklin is going to use the AMCAS-based situational judgement test instead, called PREview.
Here is the list of schools which want PREview: #1

Reactions: 1 users