Has the AOA granted TUCOM the extra seats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alexander DeLarge

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when or if the aoa has made
a decision as to wether or not the class
size for TUCOM will be increased this year.

If so by how many seats?
If not, how many seats will there be.

Members don't see this ad.

I received a call from Dr. Haight 2 days ago. He told me that he was putting together a list of acceptances if the AOA was to grant the extra seats, which he fully believes will happen this week. Acceptances will then be sent out on the 21st of June. Last year the class size was 79 which I assume that is what has been enrolled this year, and that makes about 46 more spots totaling 125 students. The AOA however, might only grant a portion of these seats. I am on the waitlist and he told me not to worry to much, but you have to receive a call from him, and then after you confirm your continued interest, you will get a letter in the mail stating that you want to attend, which I received today. (june 12). I think the general feeling is that they will get it this week. I also visited the island and the school still has some work to do, but it looks managable. If you have questions, you can email me at [email protected]