GTown Class of 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just Applied said:
Yeah, I have. You need to call Mr. Ford (Dont' remember his first name). he will tell you if your transcript has been received. The admissions department will connect you straight to him.

Just remember, it is indeed MR. Ford. Haha, i'm a third year... i started off emailing Ford calling him Ms. Ford (for some reason, I thought Eugene was a girl's name? what a *****)... when I finally met him in person, it was extremely weird. He was like, "oh, so YOU'RE the one" :)

Good luck first years!

Members don't see this ad.

I just moved to Park Place in Arlington and was wondering if anybody can tell me how to walk to Gtown from there. I am very new to the area and don't know anyone.

uh, to my knowledge, you can't walk to gtown from arlington, VA. That'd be a long walk, your best bet is to check out the public transportation options (bus, metro)... if you hop the metro to roslyn, you'll be able to take the GUTS shuttle bus that has stops throughout that little area (check www.georgetown.edu for the GUTS schedule)

Members don't see this ad :)