grades needed to keep acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAiAiA

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in my last semester of undergrad. I was fortunate to be accepted to d-school in Dec.

What grades should I maintain until graduation? Can my acceptance be revoked if I dont meet a certain standard?

My school just mentioned to keep the GPA I was accepted with but it was vague

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools say in their acceptance letter what grades you must maintain. The schools I’ve been accepted to either have said to obtain at least C’s or some said at least B’s.

I'm in my last semester of undergrad. I was fortunate to be accepted to d-school in Dec.

What grades should I maintain until graduation? Can my acceptance be revoked if I dont meet a certain standard?

My school just mentioned to keep the GPA I was accepted with but it was vague

My acceptance letter said the same thing - I think a small drop should be acceptable but don't go from a 85% to a 65% average

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine stated "Satisfactorily complete coursework", does this "translate" to a C or two is acceptable?

Reactions: 1 user
Mine stated "Satisfactorily complete coursework", does this "translate" to a C or two is acceptable?

It all depends on the school - I would talk to the admission office to be on the safe side

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.