GPA/GRE Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AspiringDoctor9

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hihi guys!

I'm going to be applying to MPH programs in the fall, and I'm kinda curious where to apply to - I don't want to be wasting my time applying to something that isn't realistic. I know some people have posted stats for UCLA and UCB (about 3.5 and 1275-1300), but what about other programs?

There seems to have been a lot of talk about certain schools here on the forums lately - UMass, UMich, Dartmouth, UNC, Columbia, and Yale (especially). I don't qualify for some programs since I don't have a professional degree. I'm also interested in multi-disciplinary approaches (in conjunction with a business and/or law school... I heard Yale is good with that... any others?)

If anyone has gone to these programs, or have been accepted by these programs, can you tell me anything about what they are looking for statistically? Also, how much of your application decision is based on your grades and exam scores?

Members don't see this ad.