Got Out of Retail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbyfischer23

Reaction score
Title says it all. There is hope, boys and girls. After working in the horrific conditions as a PIC of a severely understaffed store, I will now be able to sit and eat lunch.

I will start my hospital pharmacy career soon, God-willing before I lose all passion for this profession. Salary, PTO, health insurance, hours - everything is an upgrade. These jobs are out there! Apply, apply, apply to these positions with all you have even if you don't have a residency (I don't).

Part brag, part F off to the chains. Hopefully inspiration to someone that is stuck in retail hell.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 14 users
Talking to a man I know today whose wife has worked for a major chain for years....she hates it....wants out as soon as possible..
I don't know what to tell new grads when I know they need to avoid the chains but chains are where the jobs are...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! May I ask what your salary is now and when you graduated?

I would say GET OUT of pharmacy profession. Retail or not, profession isn’t worth giving up your life.

Reactions: 1 users