Good luck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redshifteffect

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a shout out to everyone going to Australia this year:
Markdc, Pitman, davesrour and everyone else!

Good luck! And if you come to AMSA which is in Hobart this year let me know via PM or email or whatever...I'd be happy to show you around!

Cheers and let us all know your first sem experiences!

Members don't see this ad.

What are the dates? If it's in the middle of some break, then I'm definitely there to check out Tas., and expect red to give personal tours (in exchange for beers).

-pitman

Originally posted by pitman
What are the dates? If it's in the middle of some break, then I'm definitely there to check out Tas., and expect red to give personal tours (in exchange for beers).

-pitman

lol yeah. It's in the mid semester break..i think everyone would be able to make it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by redshifteffect
lol yeah. It's in the mid semester break..i think everyone would be able to make it...

wonderful, i'll try my best to join the party

thanks red,
jack

You won't have any problems going in first, second years - you're on break, but we third, fourth years don't have time off then.

Good luck to all starting next month.

i went to bris amsa last year - had an awesome time... though i will warn you, and this goes for any motel/hotel/resort or whatever you stay in - avoid having your credit card 'swiped' at reception in case of 'damages'

i got stiffed $315... true, i had put green body paint in the room (i was painted like the hulk) and yes somebody MMAAAYYY have stained sheets, towels, pillow cases and curtains, but why did we have to pay all of these cleaning costs? hehe...

just tellin' you, keep the credit cards in the wallet on AMSA

i hope tassie can put it on next year - oh by the way, chicken and champagne "breakfast" was not worth waiting till 6 in the morning for!!