Goljan step 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mint green

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying really hard to get Goljan step 2 audio lectures, but Torrentz is not working, plus my system is not updated enough to buy from USMLE for smart people. These were the main places I could get from google searching. I would really appreciate if someone could pass along the lectures!! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

This is copyrighted material and you cannot ask how to obtain it illegally on this forum. Sorry dude.

Hi, I am trying really hard to get Goljan step 2 audio lectures, but Torrentz is not working, plus my system is not updated enough to buy from USMLE for smart people. These were the main places I could get from google searching. I would really appreciate if someone could pass along the lectures!! Thanks!!

And there are people on this forum who try to belittle me when I say ''don't pirate copyrighted materials,'' as if being smart enough not to say ''I AM TORRENTING FROM PIRATE BAYZ!'' somehow indicates a legitamate search for content.

God you are stupid.

What you are doing is equivelent to this (and tell me if it is not stupid).

You go to Best Buy and you try to pick the lock in order to steal a TV. Having failed pickign the lock, you write a letter to the manager, telling them you've tried picking the lock to steal a TV, but to your dismay, it didn't work. You would like the manager to please leave the door unlocked tonight so you can steal a TV.

While I am all for giving people their dues in terms of rewarding them for their work isn't the goljan audio no longer published by the parent company, or am I just thinking of Step 1 goljan. If this is true there is no way to find this specific resource to purchase. Anyway my 2 cents is that if you can't get your hands on it legally why not see if you can find it elsewhere, especially if its a proven commodity for test success. If you can still buy it shell out for the resource if you want it. We pay enough for school the cost of review books is just a drop in the bucket.

Anyway this works the same way that presenting evidence that is dismissed in court. The jury cannot render their decision on it but it definitely sways them emotionally (see the Casey Anthony trial). That is to say even though people won't post the info directly, and may even criticize you here, but if someone has it they will probably hook you up through a PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not a case of his step 1 audio no longer being published: it never was published. They were illegal tape recordings of his lectures and they are over a decade old now.

Bottom line: unless he puts something new out there are no versions of any Goljan audio that aren't a copyright violation.

Never heard of Goljan Step 2 recordings. The recordings that were so-called labeled Goljan Step 2 were merely rehashed Step 1 recordings. Either way, it doesn't matter. UWorld and a text source. Forget all the other stuff.,

don't bother getting it, its quality is so bad, If you really want step2 material. Get Kaplan.

It's not a case of his step 1 audio no longer being published: it never was published. They were illegal tape recordings of his lectures and they are over a decade old now.

Bottom line: unless he puts something new out there are no versions of any Goljan audio that aren't a copyright violation.

I think they're from 2003 or so. He mentions 9/11 at least once.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk