Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You are not allowed to have any waffles!!!

You are the frickin waffle n@zi :mad:

No waffle for you - come back 1 year! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No waffles for either of you!!!! Only lissa, firefly and myself....:p

But but...I was on your team once!!! And you killed me like a mean wolfie---I think I deserve a waffle.

If anybody deserves waffles, it should be ME!!! I was dumb enough to use the term waffling with this crowd!!!

And SnS, do you want me to sign you up?

Mmmm yes please. If it starts this week, it shouldn't cut too badly into review time :)

And thank you for my waffle, DVM.

You can have waffles too! :D

Good! I actually DID have a waffle this AM, but it was some eggo crap and not homemade belgium waffles. The difference is drastic.

I remember my sorority used to make the best waffles. And then sometimes the chef made breakfast for dinner. It was heaven.

Members don't see this ad :)
Strategy for next game...

If wolf and devyn is not kill tw to throw suspicion on devyn.

If villager and tw dies first suspect devyn...:p

I don't like this strategy!!! I die either way!!!

When I make waffles I make a huge batch and freeze the extras. When I want waffles I just pop them in the toaster like eggos. So good!

When I make waffles I make a huge batch and freeze the extras. When I want waffles I just pop them in the toaster like eggos. So good!

That is an awesome idea

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

funny-pictures-kitten-eats-your-waffles.jpg

That meme is hilarious :laugh:

It's a perfect strategy. TW dies, you look suspicious and then both of you can talk about alcohol from beyond the grave...:smuggrin:

Kitty is allowed to have waffles anytime.

OR: devyn and I are both wolves, kill you to confuse the others, and take over the waffle-handing out decisions.

OR: devyn and I are both wolves, kill you to confuse the others, and take over the waffle-handing out decisions.

:p You can't have my waffle making decisions!! :smuggrin:

Ok, so if I die first, both TW and devyn are wolves and all three of us talk about alcohol from the grave AND I get all the waffles!! :smuggrin:

(Side Note: When was I able to make all the waffle decisions... :confused:)

Okay, everyone. I just found the strangest thing. Google a CHERPUMPLE and look at the images and then be amazed. :wow:

Last edited:
You took that upon yourself!!!! Technically it is my decision bc I wanted to utilize my GRE vocab!

Or devyn's because she started the whole "mmmm waffles" phenomenon

You took that upon yourself!!!! Technically it is my decision bc I wanted to utilize my GRE vocab!

Or devyn's because she started the whole "mmmm waffles" phenomenon

It just amazes me that everyone actually let me decide who gets the waffles.... :D;)

I think you should make the waffle decisions, but devyn gets none! :smuggrin:

Oh I will insult, berate, and hate many of you. Mostly because we generally (slow play of the most recent game aside) play some high stakes, absurdly strategic and far too serious WW games. But I will do it with love. So that my anger can shape you, like a diamond under high pressures, into a fine specimen of WW mastery.

i didn't post there with the intent of yall liking me so i don't care about any of this that you posted here. :smuggrin:

It just amazes me that everyone actually let me decide who gets the waffles.... :D;)

I think you should make the waffle decisions, but devyn gets none! :smuggrin:

Can I haz a waffle?! I converted you to fun wolf activities! :D

Alright, thanks a lot, now I HAVE to have waffles. Guess that's what I'll be making for dinner :)

Emiloo doesn't get a waffle based off killing me first night in HG! :smuggrin:

Emiloo doesn't get a waffle based off killing me first night in HG! :smuggrin:

Fine, whatever! Ill just have wine and waffles all by myself like I did last week watching Grey's Anatomy :D

i haven't read enough of this thread... but can someone eventually start a Game of Thrones game? ...there are wolves inherent in that plot...

What a combination.

Yeah, I felt rather pathetic while it was all happening. :p A fine French Bourdeaux with Eggos, Aunt Jemima, and a medical drama is a rather strange combo I guess.

And is Greys anatomy ever going to die??? That show has been on forever!!!!

Since this is Patrick Dempsey's last season, this is probably the last season.

:( I didn't know that... :cry::cry:. I'll have to drink more wine and eat more waffles to drown my sorrows :scared:

:( I didn't know that... :cry::cry:. I'll have to drink more wine and eat more waffles to drown my sorrows :scared:

If he goes, then meredith has to go! unless they just kill him and then meredith gets all dark and twisty again. You can't have one without the other. And how will christina go on without her person!??! Shnikeys!

I think he had said that he wasn't definitely leaving yet? That it was a possibility but he was still considering it? I know Ellen Pompeo said she was going to stick around for as long as the show was running.

....bc she has nothing else to fall back on??

I'm pretty sure I quit 5th season