Free Mock MMI Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wagley

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

The interview season is upon us, so I thought I would conduct free, 1-hour mock MMI interviews. I have been helping this community by editing PSs and, because I have some experience in interviewing at my job in addition to having been the interviewee 4-5 times (MMI and traditional), I thought I would offer to conduct mock MMI (or traditional also) interviews. PM me if you would like to set this up. Obviously it is free, and my goal is to help as many people as I can, while also helping and improving myself at my job and for my upcoming med school interviews! Priority will go to candidates who have interview invites.

If this picks up, I will create a google doc for the schedule; as of right now people can post below and PM me if they are interested. If people who have experience in conducting interviews would like to join that would also be helpful! If you are reading this, then I am still offering this--just PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
It is such a great offer! I'm kicking this up so more people can see!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm hoping to do this soon and will provide a review!

Members don't see this ad :)
I wanted to let others know about this opportunity - I got a chance to do this on Tuesday and I think it was really beneficial! Definitely take advantage of this if you can.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!I am just coming across this and I would love to take advantage of this I have an interview this Friday. Do you have any time this week to maybe do a mock MMI Interview with me?

Hi, I am very interested in signing up for this if it's still available! Thanks!

I'd be interested as well to practice for my first MMI interview coming up in February.