GRE FREE GraduateTestPrep.com GRE Practice Express Package CONTEST

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thenewgre

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome SDN Visitors!

GraduateTestPrep.com offers students score-boosting and affordable GRE resources designed to help your score higher on your GREs!

We are raffling off our EXPRESS PACKAGE ($29 Value) which includes:

• 2 x Computer Adaptive Tests
  • 2 x Math Practice Workshop
  • 2 x Verbal Practice Workshop
  • 2 x Vocabulary Flash Cards
  • 3 x GRE Study Aids
  • Detailed Performance Analysis
  • 24/7 Service and Support
  • 24/7 Billing Support
For more information on our products and services, visit GraduateTestPrep.com

To participate, create a reply-post by either asking a question or simply saying "I would like to Participate". Good Luck!

Thanks for visiting and we wish you the best of luck on your GREs.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I took the sample exam on your website how similar is it to the real exam?

Does this package by any chance include material or preparation methods for the New GRE that is set to launch at the end of 2011?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for your questions and taking the time to read our posts!

We will be offering materials for the new GRE starting in May 2011.

Our products right now are designed to help students prepare for the current GRE.

Hope this helps answer your question!

Thanks for your question and comments!

The sample exam is a short demo of our CAT products.

The tests that you purchase from us are fully-adaptive and of complete length.
Our computer adaptive tests are representative of the real exam.

GraduateTestPrep.com designs it's products to provide students with the most accurate testing experience and this is how we are able to offer money back guarantees and score boosting guarantees.

Hope this helps answer your question. All the best with your preparation!

What are the new changes and how will your product address them?

I would Like to Participate. How many words do I really need to know for GRE vocab?

What are the new changes and how will your product address them?

Thanks for your question.

We have already created the new GRE content and we are currently in a review phase for all the new materials that will be uploaded on the website. Our content gets reviewed by numerous experts and test making professionals. Once this process has been completed, we will upload the new content. We are also introducing new score boosting products as well as an innovative new study tool that will really help our students yield higher scores on the GRE. Our new website and new products should be released by May-June 2011.

The new GRE will feature new question types, a modified verbal and math section, and new test features like a calculator and a updated scoring scale.

We are currently creating a website that will explain all the new changes to the GRE. Should be available soon. I will update this post with the link shortly!

Feel free to visit the ETS website, but they are somewhat unclear so we will create a clear website that explains all the changes appropriately.

http://www.ets.org/gre/

All the best with your GRE preparation!

There's no set number on vocabulary words that you need to know.

Also, it depends on which GRE you plan on taking - the new or old one?

If it's the older version which a test version only offered up until June 2011 - then you may need to learn some essential words. If you plan on taking the test after June 2011, then vocabulary is not as important. Also, the amount of vocabulary that you should know depends on your educational background and your current aptitude in English reading and vocabulary.

That being said, GraduatetTestPrep.com GRE Vocabulary skill builders and GRE flash cards are available that can help you study and memorize the top 500 words that appear in the GRE. Please refer to www.graduatetestprep.com/store

All the best with your preparation!

HI,

How much time I need to get a good score in GRE????? I never took it before......and I graduated in 2005......and wat is the best way for the preparation????