Forensic Psychiatry 2025-2026 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureforensic14

Reaction score
Hi!
I am a PGY3 applying to forensics for the 2025-2026 cycle. Per the AAPL time line programs could begin reviewing and offering interviews 5/1/24. I was wondering if anyone had been receiving interviews from non-home programs yet, or any insight into how long to wait before sending interest emails. And advice or info is appreciated, thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I started a thread last week for the application cycle. Someone who recently went through the application process said most programs don't start offering interviews until late July or August but I think the timeline has been changing year to year. For example, I think all the dates are earlier this year compared to the most recent cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi!
I am a PGY3 applying to forensics for the 2025-2026 cycle. Per the AAPL time line programs could begin reviewing and offering interviews 5/1/24. I was wondering if anyone had been receiving interviews from non-home programs yet, or any insight into how long to wait before sending interest emails. And advice or info is appreciated, thanks!!
I heard from 2 programs already. Still haven't heard anything from the others. You aren't alone.