For those who interviewed at OCPM...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shava9865

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you interviewed from out of state, which hotel did you stay in? I'm flying into the Cleveland Airport and I know the Doubletree gives a discount, but may look into the Holiday Inn if it's cheaper. Also, what's the easiest mode of transportation from the hotel to OCPM? Both hotels are just about 20 minutes from OCPM. I was thinking of taking a taxi...any thoughts?

Also, for those who were accepted, what was your solidifying factor in choosing OCPM over other pod programs?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you interviewed from out of state, which hotel did you stay in? I'm flying into the Cleveland Airport and I know the Doubletree gives a discount, but may look into the Holiday Inn if it's cheaper. Also, what's the easiest mode of transportation from the hotel to OCPM? Both hotels are just about 20 minutes from OCPM. I was thinking of taking a taxi...any thoughts?

Also, for those who were accepted, what was your solidifying factor in choosing OCPM over other pod programs?

I stayed @ the Holiday Inn....I believe it was $109 with tax and all......Their shuttle will pick u up @ the airport (no charge)....Good thing, is that despite the cost, OCPM is literally right down the side-road..It's about a 2 minute ride....Yes, (2 minutes)..(You can walk it but when i interviewed it was 60 degrees @ 7a.m.....But the shuttle will drive you to the college during ur interview day, then take u back to the airport.....
The school has a place for u to place your luggage during interview day (I checked out right b4 I left 4 the interview, but they will still let u use their shuttle):thumbup:

It sure beats paying for a taxi.....

The holiday in is where i stayed, and its a 3 minute walk across a field to get to the school. The guy that picks you up is really cool and knows a lot people who have had interview at the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
The double tree is the cheapest I think. They provide transportation to and from the hotel and to and from the school. And they give you amazing cookies :)

I stayed @ the Holiday Inn....I believe it was $109 with tax and all......Their shuttle will pick u up @ the airport (no charge)....Good thing, is that despite the cost, OCPM is literally right down the side-road..It's about a 2 minute ride....Yes, (2 minutes)..(You can walk it but when i interviewed it was 60 degrees @ 7a.m.....But the shuttle will drive you to the college during ur interview day, then take u back to the airport.....
The school has a place for u to place your luggage during interview day (I checked out right b4 I left 4 the interview, but they will still let u use their shuttle):thumbup:

It sure beats paying for a taxi.....

Some bad news for you Florida; 60 degrees is a hot day for us.

I guess it will be the DoubleTree then. Thanks for all your help!

Double tree was $55.00 or $59.00.... Really Cheap. There was a pool, hot tub, and pretty solid rooms. When you check in and tell them you're there to interview at OCPM they ask if you need the shuttle. The shuttle takes you from the hotel to the school and you arrive right when you need to. They have the routine down.

This is the DoubleTree in Cleveland near the airport, right?