For all you worrywarts concerning NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

behappyalright

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
look go to the nabp website and pay fifty bucks to take the pre-naplex. Its supposed to represent similarly what u would get on the real thing. I took the pre-naplex and compred to the real one i was about 10 units different between the two in my case. Fifty bucks is worth my stress, but dont let it make you feel overconfident

You will always feel like you failed after the exam. I did both times for pre naplex and the real thing. I was like OMG imma be a bad pharmacist. Dont worry. Naplex is easy. And if you get some really odd question then its probably one that they don't score.

Naplex is supposed to test you for the minimum ability to practice pharmacy. You should pass. And i have friends who gone right after the graduation and just took the test without out much practice. no kaplan none of that. They passed. I passed no kaplan.

Make sure you learn your BRAND AND GENERIC and your calculations. If you pass CALCULATIONS chances are you will pass.

Materials i used with the APHA, appleton and lange review of pharmacy, and the kaplan (its brown/maroon colored, borrowed from a friend, did not take actual course). Oh and btw i averaged around 50-60 percent on the questions in those practice test. They are much harder in those practice books than the naplex if you use these references and this concerns you.

Law is what is confusing and hard.

hope this helps

Members don't see this ad.

Naplex is supposed to test you for the minimum ability to practice pharmacy. You should pass. And i have friends who gone right after the graduation and just took the test without out much practice. no kaplan none of that. They passed. I passed no kaplan.

Make sure you learn your BRAND AND GENERIC and your calculations. If you pass CALCULATIONS chances are you will pass.

I agree

I agree

look go to the nabp website and pay fifty bucks to take the pre-naplex. Its supposed to represent similarly what u would get on the real thing. I took the pre-naplex and compred to the real one i was about 10 units different between the two in my case. Fifty bucks is worth my stress, but dont let it make you feel overconfident

You will always feel like you failed after the exam. I did both times for pre naplex and the real thing. I was like OMG imma be a bad pharmacist. Dont worry. Naplex is easy. And if you get some really odd question then its probably one that they don't score.

. .

I would like to know if there is any NEW drugs you've seen in your test? If you don't mind, please share with me. Do me a favor, please email to [email protected] I truly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just doing the free Walgreens review for 3 days, plus 1 day of law. I'm not shelling out for books or study aids. I'm sure Walgreens will teach me the stuff that I need to know.

:)
I'm just doing the free Walgreens review for 3 days, plus 1 day of law. I'm not shelling out for books or study aids. I'm sure Walgreens will teach me the stuff that I need to know.
hi all, iwas graduated this year from overseas (pharmacy collage)and now im in usa idont know any things about examinatin 's steps, names and books to read >so, i need your help and i'll be thanks for u.