Flinders 2005

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lokibjorn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just in case any of you missed it when I tagged it on to the end of another thread....
I will be going to Flinders in 2005, as I applied through the EDP and I just wanted to get an e-mail list going to start a dialogue among the internationals who will be there next year. We can bounce ideas around, see what other people are considering and possibly get to know some of the characters in our class before getting there. I'm extremely excited about going, but I've never done this before, and a lot of it is just being done by instinct and what I've read about. It would be nice to have another resource. So far, I've gotten good feedback, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll probably be setting the list up this Friday and if you want in on it, you can e-mail me at any point at [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon and, for all the people involved in the normal schedule application process, good luck!
Loki

Members don't see this ad.

You should be getting access to a Flinders-run forum for new students (at least they did that last year).

lokibjorn said:
Just in case any of you missed it when I tagged it on to the end of another thread....
I will be going to Flinders in 2005, as I applied through the EDP and I just wanted to get an e-mail list going to start a dialogue among the internationals who will be there next year. We can bounce ideas around, see what other people are considering and possibly get to know some of the characters in our class before getting there. I'm extremely excited about going, but I've never done this before, and a lot of it is just being done by instinct and what I've read about. It would be nice to have another resource. So far, I've gotten good feedback, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll probably be setting the list up this Friday and if you want in on it, you can e-mail me at any point at [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon and, for all the people involved in the normal schedule application process, good luck!
Loki

lokibjorn said:
Loki

congrats on your acceptance. i'm an international in my first year at flinders. if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my interview on 8/15 :scared:

Yikes!!!