Technology Favorite Palm Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mward04

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Partner Organization
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's your favorite Palm Program...medical or non-medical?

I think mine's got to be Avantgo...so much you can do with it and so many hours you can waste reading the newspaper :D

Members don't see this ad.

Appshelf is a great launcher. Gotta love it's simplicity. Also IsiloX is a good program for retrieving webpages.

Appshelf is a great launcher. Gotta love it's simplicity. Also IsiloX is a good program for retrieving webpages.

what exactly is appshelf?

I like Isilo a lot...anyone know how to write programs for it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Appshelf is sort of like windows for a palm. It can't do everything windows does, but it allows you to customize backgrounds and customize a sidebar to utilize your to-do list, calendar, clock (these can all be adjusted). It is just a nice little program to make your palm look sharp.

Lexi - flashcard program. Billizion flashcards all on your palm. And the software is freeware. Yay!

Jsscales05 said:
Appshelf is sort of like windows for a palm. It can't do everything windows does, but it allows you to customize backgrounds and customize a sidebar to utilize your to-do list, calendar, clock (these can all be adjusted). It is just a nice little program to make your palm look sharp.

where do you get it from? How much?

mward04 said:
What's your favorite Palm Program...medical or non-medical?

I think mine's got to be Avantgo...so much you can do with it and so many hours you can waste reading the newspaper :D

Stedmans dictionary - I seem to use it for all sorts of things (including non-medical).

avantgo is a good program.

but palma sutra is way wicked. i'm glad someone beamed it to me :D