General Failed class, do I send proof in update letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gyngyn

Alta California
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I failed medical dosage in nursing school before I switched to premed, but not because I actually got a grade below a 70....

Situation: syllabus states you must get a 90% on each test to pass. if you don't you can retake each test 1x to attempt to get a 90%. I failed my test with an 85%, retook and got another 85%.

Therefore, I failed the class according to syllabus standards and have an F on my transcript. I was asked about this in an interview and explained the policies. it was past the withdraw date. Since then, the nursing program has changed it standards and instead of individual test grades, you must get a 90% OVERALL AVERAGE to pass, big difference.

Do I need to send in proof of the syllabus before they discuss me at the next admissions meeting? Or is my answer to the interviewer enough for him to speak on my behalf? I don't want to draw attention to this grade by sending an update, but I don't want them to not believe me.
Your answer should be sufficient.

Policies change all the time. You are not responsible for explaining that (nor is it necessary).

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.