This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shellsterpie

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I had a couple questions pertaining to the experience section on the AADSAS.

1) For shadowing experiences, most of the shadowing I did were with local dentists for ranging from a few days to a few weeks. Would I put "per diem" or "temporary" for the status of my experience date? I also did a shadowing internship, I am assuming I should put "temporary" for my date status also?

2) How come there is not an "Awards, Honors, Scholarships" category for experiences anymore? Should I place experiences for these under Academic Enrichment instead due to this?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I had a couple questions pertaining to the experience section on the AADSAS.

1) For shadowing experiences, most of the shadowing I did were with local dentists for ranging from a few days to a few weeks. Would I put "per diem" or "temporary" for the status of my experience date? I also did a shadowing internship, I am assuming I should put "temporary" for my date status also?

2) How come there is not an "Awards, Honors, Scholarships" category for experiences anymore? Should I place experiences for these under Academic Enrichment instead due to this?

Thanks.

2) There's a section called "Achievements" for awards, honors, and scholarships

2) There's a section called "Achievements" for awards, honors, and scholarships

My bad, for some reason I was thinking I should include them in the experience section as well!
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
For shadowing, do I put "volunteered" experience under "Experience Details" since the other options are "Compensated" and "Received Academic Credit"?