Examcrackers and "DAT Secrets"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on ordering the Examcrackers 1001 Organic Chemistry Questions. Does anyone know how good their Gen Chem and Bio material is?

Also, has anyone bought anything in the "DAT Secrets" program? I found this website on day while searching for DAT Prep: http://www.dat-test.com/ Anyone know how good it is?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought the MCAT secrets a long time ago and in so many words: DON'T BUY IT! THe same company produces DAT secrets. It's the same program. They just changed the name for marketing purposes.

It's basically a scam just like any infomerical ad. I bought it and it was worthless. These so-called strategies are common sense practices than every one already knows. Also, they claim their manual is 100 pages long. What they don't tell you is that 60 pages of that is a useless glossary of science terms that you had in some high school general biology book. Talk about a rip-off. The only good thing about them is that they refunded my money on time.

i bought dat secrets. its got something decent on the PAT. the rest is pure scheisse. im definitely going for a refund. don't buy it. if they don't give me a refund ill do something bad like give it away for free.