Ethos ER Immerse and MedVet ECMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nottodaysatan821

KSU c/o 2025!
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I searched around a few different platforms but have not quite found the information I am looking for. I am hoping to find someone who has done/is currently completing the ER immerse program or the ECMP. I do not plan on pursing a residency, but I have planned to complete an internship for extra training. It is my goal to find a structured mentorship program that offers exposure to a wide range of cases and provides access to seasoned mentors who prioritize high-quality care. However, I am still undecided about whether to pursue an ER training position, or complete a rotating internship with an ER component.

A little about me, I hope to learn to confidently handle emergent cases. Additionally, I am also interested in integrative medicine, pain management, rehabilitation, and sports medicine. I recently completed a certificate in veterinary acupuncture and would love to find a program that can offer me more experience in these areas as well. I understand that this may be a diverse range of interests, but I am curious to know if anyone has completed these programs and had the ability to spend extra time with specific services they were interested in outside of ER.

Thanks for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Your best bet is to ask for current contact information from people at specific programs. The chances of anyone here specifically doing one of those programs is low.

Hi! I searched around a few different platforms but have not quite found the information I am looking for. I am hoping to find someone who has done/is currently completing the ER immerse program or the ECMP. I do not plan on pursing a residency, but I have planned to complete an internship for extra training. It is my goal to find a structured mentorship program that offers exposure to a wide range of cases and provides access to seasoned mentors who prioritize high-quality care. However, I am still undecided about whether to pursue an ER training position, or complete a rotating internship with an ER component.

A little about me, I hope to learn to confidently handle emergent cases. Additionally, I am also interested in integrative medicine, pain management, rehabilitation, and sports medicine. I recently completed a certificate in veterinary acupuncture and would love to find a program that can offer me more experience in these areas as well. I understand that this may be a diverse range of interests, but I am curious to know if anyone has completed these programs and had the ability to spend extra time with specific services they were interested in outside of ER.

Thanks for the advice!
Just wanted to hop on here. I'm still a while from graduating but I have very similar interests as you. If you get some good information on these topics, please PM and let me know what programs are available for ER and Integrative med, and good luck!!