Establishing Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

big_pharma

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here had success in utilizing school guidelines for establishing residency in a new state before starting the program?

I am aware of the policy set forth by the school I'm looking at applying to, but am curious to review any feedback about snags that may be encountered along the way.

I currently work as a pharmaceutical QC chemist in the town that I have lived in my whole life and obtained my bachelor's. I competed my master's in pharmaceutical chemistry through the distance education program at the university of Florida. My concern is that even if I take the appropriate actions to obtain residency and in state tuition with utmost compliance to the school policy, I may not lockdown that benefit.

As it stands, I am preparing to sell my house, quit my job here, move across the country with my wife and son, and take a new job, new place to love, register my vehicle, register to vote, etc.

Any words of wisdom here are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.